Friday, 27 September 2013

To Splurge or Stinge? Fashion Dupes

To Splurge or Stinge?
My Favourite Fashion Dupes
When it comes to the clothing I buy a major deciding factor about what I actually spend my money on has a lot to do with the price of the item itself.
I am what you call a “MASSIVE STINGE”! I want nice clothes and I want to look like I have spent lots of money on my clothes, (because I am a vain 19 year old girl, why else?) but I don’t want to have to pay big money on something that I will only wear a couple of times.                                                                          So how you ask can I be a huge stinge and still manage to maintain my online-shopping addiction without being a homeless bum? (Lies! I still live with my parents!) But the answer my friends is “Dupes”

Today I will be sharing with you some my all time favorite fashion dupes that I have purchased along the line, I hope you enjoy!
P.S. All items listed are way under $50.00 because there ain't nothing affordable about 50 bucks!!

Zara Skort
 Zara skort US $49.90 AU $53.13
This thing is EVERYWHERE!!! And I don’t really want to spend 50 dollars on something that every bitch in town is going to be rocking (cue all Supré clothing).
So why not spend $10.00 instead!

Dupe: Ebay

This little puppy cost me 4.99 for the skirt and 4.99 for postage, I bought a white and a black pair and I love them! I will admit that the back of the white skort is a tad sheer, but a pair of nude or white underwear will solve that problem for you, and for $9.98 who tha hell cares!

Unif  “66” Jersey
Now this little bad boy is expensive! It retails at $129.00! Eeep! It’s simply not worth that kind of money when this kind of fashion trend will not be in forever. 



Dupe: Romwe "66" Print White T-shirt

For $28.99 with free postage this thing is a steal if you love this kind of  style, which I do! The letters are just printed on instead of sewn on and you can obviously tell that the quality is not as good as the original but other than that I cannot fault it, the minute I saw this I knew I had to have it! Be quick to grab this, its sells out fast!

Grab it here: http://www.romwe.com/66-print-white-tshirt-p-70486.html


Joyrich Burning Joyrich 23 Sleevless Tank

Now with this one, I was willing to fork out the $90.00 because I loved this, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so when I stumbled across it on Romwe I jumped at the chance to own it!


Dupe: Romwe Flame "23" Print Sleeveless Shirt
I bought this for $22.99 and although I had to do some minor tweaking to it I wear this all the time and it was defiantly the worth the 23 bucks I paid for it.

Unif Hellbound Platform

I LOVE these shoes but they retail at $250.00, now I think treating yourself to an expensive pair of shoes is fine but for almost $300.00, I just can’t do that.
Dupe: Ebay
It took me a while to take the risk and actually purchase these but I’m only disappointed that I didn't get them sooner! I adore these shoes, probably the most comfortable pair I own, and I own 4 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell’s! They retail at $35.99 + $16.99 postage and the quality is great!


It’s Make up time!


Now I know its quiet unusual to have an exact dupe item of make up as most come in similar colours or makes, however this little dupe is a gem! I’m sure you’re all familiar with the “Urban Decay Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes” am I right?
These pallets are probably one of the most well known items of makeup because almost every YouTube guru and makeup enthusiast owns one, don’t get me wrong I love make up too, but I don’t like the $52.00 price tag on each of these! So I found myself this!
Dupe: Aliexpress

Now I bought these on a whim honestly not even expecting to receive the item at all, but when they were delivered on my door step I was blown away! The packing is IDENTICAL and so is the colour of the eye shadows themselves. They even came with the brushes that come in the real Urban Decay palettes; I also received a “MAC” black eyeliner as a free gift too! I wasn't expecting these to be great but I am very pleasantly surprised at how pigmented these eye shadows actually are and I would recommend this dupe to anyone! I purchased mine together for 15.80 and unfortunately I can’t find that seller anymore but the ones below are only 17.00 with free postage, Try for yourself and see how you go!

I hope you enjoyed this small collection of my favourite fashion dupes, I’m sure it won’t be the last one I do so follow me to see more!
Yours truly Miss Mad.




No comments:

Post a Comment