Saturday, 21 September 2013

Welcome to my blog

Welcome...to my blog



Hello and welcome to my very first entry of my very first blog. Not a very promising first sentence I know, but do not fear, I made sure to do plenty of research (scrolling through fashion blogs when I should have been taking calls at work), before I hit the words “start blogging”.


I started my research by typing the words “How to start a blog” (Einstein look out!) into the Google search engine and after looking for a whole 5 minutes I stumbled across an article that read “10 things NOT to do when starting a blog”. I scrolled through the list in absolute horror and realised that I had absolutely no hope in writing a blog that people would want to read, EVER. But after recent events which I will whine about later, (if you let me) I now consider myself to be a bit of a rebel, and what do rebels do? They break the rules!


Let me go into a little more detail about some of the rules I will so devilishly be breaking,
Rule 1: Don’t make the blog all about you.
I am a 19 year old girl who has started this blog to help myself get over a breakup, how is this blog not going to be all about me! I want to share with you all the 200 stages of grief and the 887 different emotions I am experiencing in the hopes that at least one women out there will say “Oh my gosh! That’s me! (Give or take the “Oh my gosh”)


But do not fear, this blog will not all be about the tragic failure of my relationship; No, I am also an avid lover of all things fashion and beauty. So consider this blog a man’s worst nightmare! A chaotic mix of clothing, make up and the odd nail art tutorial that all has been mixed together with a large dash of bitterness, anger and a shit load of self empowerment! This leads me to my next broken rule;

Rule 2: Do not blog about every topic under the sun!

Face it, I’m a mess, this blog will be about EVERYTHING!

I hope you will see my total lack of knowledge and experience to be somewhat endearing, and join me on this journey that will hopefully allow me and many other women out there to find that little part of us that we once lost.


Even if you stop reading here and never think of this again, I thank you for making it to the final sentence of my first entry, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment